At AAA Ultimate Pawn (referred to as "we" or "us") we are committed to providing you the finest products and highest level of service. To accomplish this, we gather, use and share certain personal information we gather, with whom we share it and how and when you may direct us not to share certain information.
- Our Personal Information Collection Practices.
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you in various ways, including credit applications obtained in person, over the phone, or via the internet, such as name, address, social security number, date of birth, and driver’s license number.
- Our Personal Information Disclosure Practices.
We do not disclose your personal information we collect, as described in paragraph 1 above, or your transaction history with us to any credit reporting agencies.
- Disclosure to Service Providers or Joint Marketers.
We may disclose some or all of the information about you we collect to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf, as permitted by law.
- Opt out Procedures
You have the right to opt out of the disclosure of your information as described in this Customer Privacy Statement.
If you wish to opt out of the disclosure, you may do so by submitting a letter in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important Facts about Your Choices
- Please allow several weeks for your opt out request to take place.
- Your election to opt out will remain in effect until revoked by you in writing.
- Data Security Procedures
We restrict access to information about you to those persons who need to know that information in connection with providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your information.
- Changes to this Statement
We may make changes to this Customer privacy statement at any time and will provide you with any notice of such changes as required by law. This statement replaces any other statements about our customer information practices.
- Compliance with State Laws
We also will comply with more restrictive state laws to the extent that they apply.
- Telephone Monitoring.
As part of our continuing effort to maintain a high quality of service to our customers, telephone communications with you may be monitored or recorded. You agree that monitoring and/or recording may be done and that no additional notice to you or additional approval from you is needed. Please inform all persons authorized to act upon your behalf or anyone making payments on this account, of this provision.
- Effective Date
This customer Privacy Statement is effective as of November 10, 2016 and until changed by AAA Ultimate Pawn.